Monday, February 1, 2010

30 days complete!

My first resolution is finished. With the exception of three days, I kept to my resolution of spending 30 minutes reading the Bible every day. When I started the month, I felt somewhat disconnected to God but had a longing to come closer and to experience Him in a deeper way. The 30 days were exactly what I needed to bridge the gap that I had created. It's hard to capture everything that I experienced during the last month so I will share the highlights.

The feelings of fear I had at the beginning of the month...gone.

What I learned about Jesus....He is kind and compassionate.

Reading the Bible everyday even when you don't feel like reading it, will change you for the better...always.

My favorite gospel...Luke.


Salvation has nothing to do with sacrifice, tradition, or doing the right thing...it's all about belief (faith in Jesus) and showing compassion to others.

You can read through the four gospels in 30 days if you read 30 minutes every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment