Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Closets

"Oh my!" is all I have to say about my closets. I have cleaned out and organized three of them and have three more to go. Here's the life lessons I learned about closet mess...

1) Hiding your mess behind a closed door only works for so long. Eventually, you will have to deal with it, so why not tackle it today?

2) Closet mess is not as intimidating as it seems. Once you get started, the hugeness of the task begins to diminish. Although, there are those times within the process where you think the closet mess will win and it is tempting to give up. But if you keep going, you will overcome!

3) Throwing away things is difficult but after you choose to do it, you will experience a great sense of freedom.

4) Mess begets more mess.

This is what my closets have taught me so far. Hopefully, I will remember these lessons and keep my closets clean from now on!

No comments:

Post a Comment