Monday, March 15, 2010

14 days complete!

This last weekend was so packed. I left for church Saturday morning at around 9:30am and returned home the next day at 6:30pm. Within that span of time we went to three church services, spent some long overdue time with friends, ate amazing carrot-coconut-flax seed muffins, enjoyed award worthy caramel cinnamon rolls, and drove a couple of hours in the car. It was great times but a bit hectic with Matthew who was having a bit of a rough weekend. He got his 15 month shots on Friday and they did not settle well with him. First they made him very drowsy and by the time I got him home he couldn't stay awake to eat and was asleep before Mike put him in the crib. He slept over 3 hours. Friday night at about 10:30pm at night, I hear him cry and go into his room only to discover that the poor little man had thrown up in his sleep :( He's had very poor appetite for the last couple of days and just hasn't been 100% himself. He did eat a little bit more for dinner last night so I think he'll be back to his old self soon.

Despite the busy weekend, I did manage to get my long run in. I ended up having to split it up for times sake because of all the things on our schedule on Sunday. In the morning I ran two miles. I had planned on going longer but had one too many fiber muffins the night before and had some bathroom issues. By the time that was over, I had run out of time to do the remaining miles. When we got back to North Platte at 6:30pm in the evening. I quickly got ready for my Ladies Bible Study that meets at 7pm. We finished that at 8:30pm. I knew that I still had 6 miles to do and that I could not put it off. For some reason I think that if I put miles off for another day it's cheating and that propels me to just go run. So I put my running shoes on and headed to the gym. It was a great run and I'm glad I did it. I was done with the run and stretching by 10pm. Late workouts are not my favorite because it's hard for me to go to sleep!

Overall, my week was great! I did all my workouts with the exception of an hour of stretching and one core strengthening workout. Running wise, I got all my miles in for the week. A total of 20.5 I kept my food log every day this week and was over in my calories on several days (about 100-200 calories over). Even with going over, I was still able to lose weight.

Here are my 14 day stats:

3 miles: 25:15 Month Goal: 24:30
Current weight: 168.8 Month Goal: 167
Pounds lost this week: 1.6

Next weeks goals:

Monday: Upper Body and Core Strength
Tuesday: 4 miles
Wednesday: Lower Body and Ab workout
Thursday: 6 miles
Friday: 3 miles speed
Saturday: 1 hour of stretching
Sunday: 9 miles
Total Miles: 23

Weight Loss Goal: 1.5 lbs

Half way there...2 more weeks to go until the end of the month! Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment